After creating the document library in SharePoint 2013, sometimes you might need to change the url of the library. You can follow bellow steps in the browser:
- Open the document library
- Go to library settings from Library tab at the ribbon
- Click 'List, name, description and navigation' link.
Using above steps you can change only the library name, but the url will not change.
Using the browser there is no way to change the url. You can do this using SharePoint Designer. Follow the bellow steps:
- Open the SP designer and click on the 'All Files' not the 'List and Libraries'
- Right click on the library and select 'Rename'
This will change the library name as well as the url.